Past and recent projects carried out by the agency
Achievement of Council for Arts & Culture
- Participation of the Arts Council at the National Festival of Arts (NAFEST 2019) and Culture in Edo State in October, 2019 after Eight (8) years of non-participating where Oyo State took 1st position in Cultural Quiz, 2nd in Arts and Crafts Competition, 4th in Ayo game Competition, 5th in Drama Competition and 5th position among the 36 States of the Federation.
- Renovation and Rehabilitation of the Clustered Market Shops at the Open Tarmac of the Arts Council by the Nigeria Brewery PLC.
- Approval by the Oyo State Government to re-fix the bore-hole facility at the Arts Council premises which had gone moribund for more than five (5) years.
- There have been tremendous improvement in the Excursion Programme of the Arts Council in the last two year. There was a re-arrangement of our Mini-gallery at the ground floor foyer in order to boost excursion programme of the Council for enhancement/promotion of Culture and Revenue Generation.
- Organization of Command Performances and Literature play text for Secondary School Students in Oyo State to bring about improvement of Students during WAEC and NECO Literature Exams in the State.
- Cultural Rendezvous and Ariya Night Show programmes were designed to improve activities of the Council for revenue generation and boost potentials of Traders in Mokola. These programmes were sponsored by a Corporate Industry in the country.